Digital Collage

This digital collage shows all of my favorite things in here. Every picture in this collage has a purpose as to why its there. They all have a meaning and a story of their own.

I love to play video games and one of the best video games I ever played was God of War. I had a great time playing this game and it was worth the hours I’ve spent on it. That game is a 10 out of 10 for me. Other great games that I’ve played are Minecraft, GTA V, Ghost of Tsushima and Final Fantasy 7. All of those games mean a lot too me and have helped me get through rough times. Those games have given me and my friends and family great memories that I’ll never forget nor regret.

I love wearing chucks. I’ve always worn them since I was a kid and I still wear them. I love the rocky movies. I was born and introduced to those movies as a kid and I enjoy a good Sylvester Stallone movie. I also love to watch regular show. One of the best shows I’ve watched when I was kid and even to this day I watch it. My top three favorite superheroes are Batman, Spiderman, and the Wolverine. I like listening to KISS. Rock and especially 80s rock is one of my favorite genres of music I like to listen to. I like lift weights. It is a hobby of mine that I developed and do not regret. Overall these are most of the things that I love.